What are the effects of Vitamin (A) overdose?!
Question: What are the effects of Vitamin (A) overdose?
Like anything in the world, to much of anything is dangerous. Vitamin a becomes a toxic in larger doses and you can start feeling things like tiredness, discomfort, lethargy, upset stomach, decreased appetite, vomiting, slow or decreased growth, joint soreness, irritability, headache, drying and cracking of the lips and skin and hair loss.
To much Vitamin A can also be harmful to bones and skin, causing weakness and brittleness, even leading to fatigue and vomiting.