My friend accidentally consumed Alcohol that is used as Homeopathic Dilution.Wha!
Question: My friend accidentally consumed Alcohol that is used as Homeopathic Dilution.What would happen to him? ?
Al alcohol is toxic!
He might get a little drunk but he probably doesn't need to worry.
He'd had to consume 100's of Ml's of alcohol in order to be at risk of alcohol poisoning.
I've drunk 250 ml's of alcohol over a 5 hour period and gone to work the next day (extremely hung over but at work). That was about 15 years ago when I was a much heavier drinker. Even now that amount wouldn't kill me.
How much did he consume?
NZ registered Osteopath
I recommend you to see http://www.all-home-remedies.com
I hope you will get the answer of you question there as I do
Keep using yahoo answers
searched and visited personally
IMMEDIATELY CONSULT A HOMEOPATHIC DOCTOR.
If he's lucky he'l suffer instantaneous death.
If unlucky, it'l be a long and brutal one.