I think I might need help :( .....?!

Question: I think I might need help :( !.!.!.!.!.!?
I'm 15 and lately things have been getting weird for me!. I find myself crying for no reason and my chest seizes up whenever I talk to someone I don't know, even if it's a shopkeeper!.
I also sometimes see things moving that aren't, like a parked car!. Or black things crossing my line of sight!. Like every time I turn my head there's something running from my view!. I feel really weird and I'm worried that something might be wrong with me!. A few years ago I had a head injury, broke my maxilla and was concussed quite badly, but I don't know if that could have anything to do with how I feel!.
What do you think!?Www@Answer-Health@Com

It could very well have a lot to do with your previous head injury, but it could also be something unrelated (or related but separate) having to do only with your vision!. Sometimes people get "swimmers" or the exact black things you described crossing through their vision when they turn their head!. As for crying for no reason, you said you're 15 correct!? Your body is still going through major hormonal changes and that alone can cause the ridiculous bouts of crying for no reason (believe me I've been there)!. However, if you feel a prolonged (long time) sadness for no apparent reason and/or you feel useless, worthless, constantly bored and find that you have no energy, these are serious signs of depression and you should talk to a doctor immediately!. As for your chest seizing up whenever you talk to a stranger that to me sounds like a form of anxiety disorder, something easily treatable with an anti depressant (even if you aren't depressed, it fixes the anxiety for you)!. If you're also depressed as I mentioned before one of these drugs could work for both symptoms and completely help to make you feel better!. Again for the trouble with your sight I'd recommend going to your regular doctor first (if you have one or an emergency room doc) and tell them your symptoms!. See who that doctor refers you to (either an opthamologist [eye doctor] or a neurologist [brain doctor]) as you probably know!. I hope that helps! :) Www@Answer-Health@Com

see a doctor first off, but just to be sure have 1 brief session with a psychologist, i know that sounds weird, you don't need to tell anyone but they can seriously help with your mental health if your worried about that!.

believe me they help in a undescribable way, honestlyWww@Answer-Health@Com

It is possible that you're having hallucinations from the time that you had the brain/head injury!. If you're concerned about these problems, you should go back to the specialist that helped you when you were seeing him/her for the head and jaw injury!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

Yes, I agree with the last answer!. Now about the crying thing I really dont understand that unless you are depressed or bipolar!. Does any of these mental illnesses run in your family!? I would go have a MRI done somehow someway, but it cost alot of $$$!. Go check it out before u get over your teens where your brain is still growing!. Good luck!!Www@Answer-Health@Com

Yes, it is a possibility it is from your previous injuries!. Please see your doctor!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

I would go to see a doctor, the specialist you saw before preferably, and get checked out to be safe!. Www@Answer-Health@Com

The consumer health information on answer-health.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 answer-health.com -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories