How can I go about altering my voice / way of speach?!

Question: How can I go about altering my voice / way of speach!?
From my stupid teenage years i really developed a new york accent thug way of talking, thinking that was cool (im from LA)!. i now realize that it is most likely a major turn off, and i wish to change this, however even when i try to change this it just seems to now be my natural tone of voice!.

how would i go about changing this!? i just want a nice normal fun personality kind of voice!. how would i go about creating this!?Www@Answer-Health@Com

You taught this way stupid accent yourself and got stuck with it:go se a speech teacher and do the routines,he/she will teach you!.
In no time you will sound better!.
Copying singing is also good!.
That is how I learnt Turkish without accent!.
BTW:I am from Holland,Europe!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

kick in the nuts lolWww@Answer-Health@Com

Try copying a voice for as long as you can!. Eventually it should become natural!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

A voice tutor!. Watch lots of LA films and mimic their accent,Www@Answer-Health@Com

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories