Is Cirumcision An Option?!

Question: Is Cirumcision An Option!?
I have recently been having alot of problems with my foreskin as it does not retract when my penis is erect and I am unable to retract it!. This has been giving me a great deal pain and discomfort while I have sex with my girlfriend!. Secondly going back a few months I got an infection which has cleared up now but I attribute it to the fact that I find the head of my penis is too sensitive for me to clean properly!. So my question is would circumcision help this!?Www@Answer-Health@Com

It's an option, yes, since you put it that way, but it's the LAST option, the one you go to when all else fails!. There are many, many other treatments available that you can do before circumcision, and one is bound to work!. Have you tried stretching!? That seems to work for a lot of guys, I used it myself only a few years ago in my teens!. Also, there are creams a doctor can recommend to loosen the foreskin, and these have pretty good success rates too!. There's also a few other minor surgeries you can have done, that still allow the foreskin to remain intact!. As for the sensitivity, well, it can seem too much at first, but you just have to grin and bear it!. Once you get your foreskin retracted and moving around a bit more, that over sensitivity will go away, and it won't sting so much to touch anymore, but keep in mind that some stinging is good, as it means it's sensitive!.Did you try simply running water over it!? That may help a lot, and it won't sting too terribly bad!. If you do the stretches, definitely while you shower and while you masturbate, that will loosen up the foreskin as well as the smegma underneath, and makes it a little easier to wash out until you can fully retract it!. I do very much recommend the stretching exercises, as it's free to do and it can be enjoyable as well!. Give all your options a shot before you jump the gun in this situation, and you'll be much happier you did!.Www@Answer-Health@Com


ask a doctorrrWww@Answer-Health@Com

Im pretty sure it would, but ask your doctor!.!.!.!.!.!.and if you have to get it snipped then do it, im sure the sex will be better!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

it would indeed help, but the pain is horrific of the deed in and of itself, try lubing it profusely before usage the more the better, keep it religiously clean keep any scabs or scars down to a minimumWww@Answer-Health@Com

Yes, it's an option!. You can also train the foreskin to remain 'retracted' by doing it when Not having sex!. This will eventually make it somewhat less sensitive!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

You need to see a doctor!. This condition can lead to complications and won't usually go away by itself!. Circumcision may help, although you may find it's unnecessary, depending on the cause of the condition!. But you really do need to see a doctor!.

Good luck!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

Circumcision if definitely an option: If you cannot retract the skin when penis is erect and you having recurrent infection of the skin (prepuce) or the glans (Balanitis)!.

If skin won't retract and you are in the late 20's !.!.!.the secretion accumulating inside that skin (called smegma) is carcinogenic!!

Based on personal experience, circumcision will definitely help you!.!.discuss it with your Urologist or Surgeon!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

I'd see a doctor right away!. It sounds like you may have a condition called "Phimosis!." A urologist is a doctor who specializes in this sort of problem, and yes, a circumcision would definitely be a curative treatment for phimosis!. Also, for your other problem, you'll still be sensitive at first, but eventually the sensitivity will go away!. It's better to be able to stay clean to prevent further infection!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

yes, go for itWww@Answer-Health@Com

it is purely an option!. you can consult your doctor about your foreskin and decide to circumcision!.

try to retract the foreskin by yourself regularly to extend its retractable nature, if it didn't works go for circumcision!. I say that the circumcision is only an secondary option!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

i guess so!.!.!. but a doctor's advice would be more proper!.!.!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

I was circumcised at 18 and would do it again in a NY minute! Get circumcised and you will never have a problem again!. The procedure can be done in office with a local, really not a big deal! Don't listen about lose of sensativity, it is all fiction made up by the anti circ cult! Sex is 100% better when you are circumcised! You and your GF both love the new and improved unit!Www@Answer-Health@Com

Check the below webpage!.
The vast majority of tight foreskins can be cured easily at home, in private, without needing to see a doctor or getting cirucmcized:


The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories