Is it normal for a 12 year old boy to masturbate?!

Question: Is it normal for a 12 year old boy to masturbate!?
My parents talked to my sister about it and she says that she thinks that is gross and not normal that only gay men do that!. She calls it "playing with yourself!."Www@Answer-Health@Com

Almost all men masturbate gay nd straight it feels good and is safe so y not try it nd that sister probably does it herself being grossed out by it is just a coverupWww@Answer-Health@Com

its completely normal!. everyone masturbates!. yes EVERYONE!. even in time ur 9 yr old sister will and when that time comes she wont be saying "that is gross and not normal, only gay men do that"Www@Answer-Health@Com

Sure, it's perfectly normal!. All guys did it around that age, don't let them lie to you!. Tell him I said it is okay to jerk off whenever he feels the urge ( in privacy of course )!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

It's totally normal!. I once had a psychology teacher that explained, "90% of you boys in here masturbate!. The other 10% of you are lying!."Www@Answer-Health@Com

yes, lots of 12 year old masturbates as do girls that age
it is a normal and healthy activity

your sister need to butt outWww@Answer-Health@Com

Yes lol, its completely normal!. i dont know for sure, but i'd be willing to bet 20 bucks that most guys have "played with themselves" since way before they hit puberty!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

yeah its normal your the girl is young so thats normal for her to be like you are so gross cauz shes nine thats what 9 year olds do you knowWww@Answer-Health@Com

you know im a girl and i dont care if i guy masturbates!. i think its completly normal so tell the girl to shove it!.
btw im 15Www@Answer-Health@Com

very normal!.!.!.your sister needs to grow up and quit trying to blackmail your bro with it!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

yes hun its ttly normal and its ok if parents know dad does not always plow mom he masturbates too k!?Www@Answer-Health@Com


i got one q who r u in all thisWww@Answer-Health@Com

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories