It hurts my husband to pee and his culture is negative for a UTI? what's goi!

Question: It hurts my husband to pee and his culture is negative for a UTI!? what's going on!?
he's been on meds for 4 days and no responseWww@Answer-Health@Com

Could be an enlarged prostate, bladder problem, or bladder stones!.

He needs to see a UROLOGIST -- a doctor that specializes in urinary tract problems (including sexual problems)

The next step is probably a cystoscope!. The doctor will insert a small tube through the penis into the bladder!. They can then see inside the urinary system (including the prostate) with a camera!.

Sounds awful, but since they use an anesthetic, its not so bad!. Just embarrassing if the nurse is female !. !. !. !. !.Www@Answer-Health@Com

His urologist will probably do a cystoscopy next to check out the urethra and bladder!. It`s possible to have a small kidney stone lodged in the urine passageway!. Only a Dr!. can diagnose the problem!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

maybe he should ask his doctor instead !.Www@Answer-Health@Com

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories