I have a lump in under my nipple area and i'm a guy!?!

Question: I have a lump in under my nipple area and i'm a guy!!?
I have had this little ball or lump in just one of my nipples!. It is actually right below the nipple and when I push down, I can feel the mass and it kind of hurts!. The exact spot is i guess beneath the nipple skin a little farther away back and when I push down on my nipple, it hurts!. What the heck is it!. Www@Answer-Health@Com

I had that right when i started hitting puberty!. I went to a doctor and he said it wasn't cancer!. A bunch of my friends that i asked about it had them too and they called them nipple knots!. I believe it's related to puberty but you should definitely see a doctor!. Especially if you aren't in puberty age!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

i agree with the others, get it checked out by a doc!. guys also have breast tissue and can get breast cancer too, though it's about 1% of guys who get it compared with womenWww@Answer-Health@Com

Males can get breast cancer also, then again it could be nothing, go to a doctor and do not procrastinate!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

Visit the doctor!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

Might want to get it checked!. Even guys can get breast cancer!. Www@Answer-Health@Com

I'd recommend going straight to the doctor to let them check it out !. Www@Answer-Health@Com

The consumer health information on answer-health.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 answer-health.com -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories