Any1 is here who can help my father..... ANY DOCTOR!!?? PLz help... URGENT?!

Question: Any1 is here who can help my father..... ANY DOCTOR!!?? PLz help... URGENT?
My father izz suffering from acidity and stomach pain. Its very old. i wanna banish it. wat should i do.. Plz help any doctor or any experienced guy or girl.


Over the age of 40, the odds of having insufficient stomach acid is 90%. The pain may be from an ulcer or gastritis. Both these conditions can be healed with digestive enzyme supplements. Have the doctor test for h pylori bacteria as well. A course of antibiotics will kill this bacteria off. See links about how digestion works and effective treatments. >>>

Stomach acid >>>…

Digestive Disorders and Enzymes >>>…


He probably has Gastric Eshopogeal Reflux Disease, also known as GERD, or in layman's terms "heartburn".
However, he could also have a more serious condition like an ulcer, so it would be best if he were checked out by a doctor. A doctor can provide the correct treatment based upon your fathers unique circumstances.

Your father needs a real doctor, not from here who couldn't prescribe him the medicine for the acidity. Does he drink? Whatever the circumstances, he needs to be seen by a doctor to rule out ulcer or other serious illness. Take him yourself, as soon as possible.

Are you ******* retarded? Go to a doctor!

lol why dont you go to the DOCTER/HOSPITAL!!!!! genious lmao

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories