What happens to sperm after a vasectomy?!
Question: What happens to sperm after a vasectomy?
Not that I'd ever have to go through this but WHAT HAPPENS?
They cut the tubes that carry the sperm from the testicles to the Cowper’s’ glands were they get mixed with semen.
The testicles make millions upon millions of sperm every day. Over 99% of them die and get re-absorbed by the mans body. This happens automatically and he is unaware of it. Once he has a vasectomy the remaining 1% (that would normally get ejaculated), are also absorbed.
I had a vasectomy almost 25 years ago. I researched it very carefully before I had it.
I have no scar. There is no way to tell I had it unless you examined my semen under a microscope.
Vasectomy is a minor surgical procedure for male sterilization and/or birth control. During the procedure, the vasa deferentia of a man are severed, and then tied/sealed in a manner which prevents sperm from entering into the seminal stream (ejaculate). Vasectomy should not be confused with castration, which is the surgical removal of the testicle(s).
Vasectomy causes sterilization by preventing sperm from entering into a man's ejaculate. A traditional vasectomy involves numbing of the scrotum with local anesthetic. Once the anesthetic has taken effect, small incision(s) are made, allowing a surgeon to gain access to the vas deferens of each testicle. The vasa deferentia are cut (sometimes a piece removed), separated and then sealed by ligating (suturing), cauterizing (electrocauterization), or clamping. Vasectomy procedures are usually performed in an "out-patient" setting.
Vasectomy techniques/methods have evolved to achieve higher success rates, reduce healing times, and lower chances of infection. Some of these variations may also decrease the risk of post-vasectomy pain syndrome (PVPS).
No-Scalpel vasectomy, also known as a "key-hole" vasectomy, in which a sharp hemostat (as opposed to a scalpel), is used to puncture the scrotum (scrotal sac). The resulting smaller "incision" or puncture wound typically has less chance of infection, resulting in faster healing times compared to the larger/longer incisions made with a scalpel. The surgical wound created by the No-Scalpel method usually does not require stitch(es
wish u luck,
p.s. not a weird question, SOme ppl just here about it and like to better understand it. Or someone you might know will be experiencing this.
have a great one. I hope u can understand it.
The sperm is reabsorbed into the body.
your sperm explodes.