My friend has rash like spots allover his body....?!


My friend has rash like spots allover his body....?

At first we all thought it was a type of ringworm so we just put Lotramine cream on it and thought it would just go away, he has gone to the doctor a couple of times(they said they dont know what it is) and they gave him cream...but its been probably 6 months and they have not gone away or gotten any better....they are worse and are starting to go on his face... I'm really concerned about my friend and I dont know what else to do or say to him cuz he has gone to the doctor a couple of times..I'm also concerned about myself and our other friends...if they can get it and stuff...What do you think it might be? what should i tell my friend to do... HELP PLEASE!!!

Additional Details

2 weeks ago
well it actually looks like cigarette burns they are kinda big....

1 week ago
They are getting bigger as well....some are about the size of golf balls.... please if you know what these are let me know what I can do!!


He needs to go BACK to the doctor - he might not have used the cream properly or the doctor may have needed to give him a stronger dosage. It needs to be checked into. Soon.

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories