Underbite problem?!


Underbite problem?

i have a small underbite and my jaw shifts to the right no more than a cm

and my underbite goes out no further than a couple of mm

i really dont want surgery (if its necessary)

wat other things can i do in order to fix this problem permanently?


hey if you jaw is shifted to the right it sounds as if you have a cross bite as well as a small underbite

ad go to your ortho and see what he can do for you

if you require surgery ad consider it as over time you teeth will wear unevenly and may cause pains

but you never know he might be able to fix with just braces or head gear or some other device ad book a appointment with an ortho =]


The consumer health information on answer-health.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 answer-health.com -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories