Is there any type of surgery to correct this problem?!

Question: Is there any type of surgery to correct this problem!?
you can never see my teeth when im talking esp my upper teeth!. It makes me look toothless, is there any way i can correct this problem!?Www@Answer-Health@Com

Yes there is!. My daughter had jaw surgery!. Her smile is amazing!. I too had this problem!. I couldn't get veneers or anything done to make my teeth show more because my roots were not strong enough!. I have dental implants today and a pretty smile because the prosthodontist who did my implants corrected my smile with the teeth!. But that is not the best answer to your problem as natural teeth are always the best option!.

Write to meWww@Answer-Health@Com

Go to the Dentist and ask for veneers they can make them longer to come down further for your appearance!. It is considered cosmetic so get ready for the bill!. Insurances usually dont pay for that!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

A plastic surgeon will probably be able to move your top lip up to show your teeth more!. They can work wonders these days!. Search yell!.com for a surgeon in your area (or go to London)!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

Possibly, but is it that much of a problem!. Just learn to have a permanent grin!. Cheaper and less painfulWww@Answer-Health@Com

you would need to consult a plastic surgeon on that
no one here can see you to give advice on itWww@Answer-Health@Com

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories