What is that white thing at dentist!?!

Question: What is that white thing at dentist!?
I was at the dentist the other day and there was this white machine that was glowing blue that they were putting by my teeth. Does any one know what it is and what it does?


The little blue light is called a "curing lamp/light" and it's used to bond restoratives to a tooth surface. I'm assuming you had a filling or sealant? That light helps the filling adhere to the surface of your tooth by forcing the light & heat onto the treatment area. Neat huh?

Keep smiling :)
-Dr. Mac

I'm a dentist- DDS from Dalhousie University


The heat laser....

Ugh................the ceramic tooth ,maybe?


The consumer health information on answer-health.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 answer-health.com -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories