Can my teeth be helped?!

Question: Can my teeth be helped?
I play the saxophone and I have recently gotten quite more serious about getting better. However, my left front tooth is maybe a mm lower than the right one and it can make playing uncomfortable or even painful. Is there something a dentist or orthodontist can do to even them out? If so, what does it entail? (Money, recovery?)


Yeah, a dentist can totally help you out. The dentist can either add a cap to the short one or grind some length off the long one.

It would cause a little bit of soreness for an hour or two... and you couldn't eat with it for a few hours. But it would be fine by that evening for sure. As for money, my guess is about $100

yes call your dentist they can help by grinding the longer tooth down or you could get a cap on the shorter one

no idea. make an appt though

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories