What is this called?!


What is this called?

whats that thing where in the old days they would put people on this thing and this big blade would come down and cut of there head. WHat is that called?


are you interested in cutting off someones head???? and a guillotine i think that's how you spell it...and a gun is a lot more logical answer if you are trying to kill someone j/k

The consumer health information on answer-health.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 answer-health.com -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories