Any Doctors out there? i really need help.?!


Any Doctors out there? i really need help.?

Ok, for like the last 5 days, my left wrist has been hurting me, right on the part of the wrist below the thumb. It slightly hurts when i move it up and down. And really hurts when i move it side to side. It hurts really bad when i open a where i cant even turn the knob. It also really hurts if i try and pick something up...I mean, it hurts even when i get dressed like when i pick up the shirt/pants and get dressed. When i bend my thumb, it hurts too. My mom is making me wear a wrist brace like this one:

What do you think can be wrong. There is no swelling from what i can see. Please help.


Could be either tensoynovitis of one of the tendons in your wrist or fracture of the scaphoid bone in your wrist. I would recommend that you go see an orthopedic doctor to have the wrist examined and have an x-ray taken to make sure there is not a fracture of the scapoid.

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories