Need advice on pain - personal area?!


Need advice on pain - personal area?

Here lately I have a pain down there and it feels like I'm racked up all the time. Has anybody had this experience? Did you go to the doctor? If so, what did he or she tell you?


Go to a Doctor & cosult with him immediately, don't dealay.

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories