How to recover from bad ....?!


How to recover from bad ....?

rotater cuff injury, as well as two stress fractures, and an out of alignment shoulder all on the right arm. I play volleyball and need help!!!!


If you have fractures, you must be seeing an orthopedist. Ask him to recommend a physical therapist, if he hasn't sent you already.

After you finish therapy, you might want to look into "transition training," which is sort of like physical therapy but is specifically designed to help you get back to a sport. If you want to play volleyball seriously, it will be worth it to find someone who does transition training. Sometimes physical therapists offer it, and sometimes it comes from trainers at gyms. But get a referral and go. You will be in top form sooner than you could have believed.

Good luck!!

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories