why do i sweat so much?!
Question: Why do i sweat so much?
Excessive sweating, also known medically as hyperhidrosis, is something that affects about 1% of the world's population, and if you're one of them then I'm sure you're dying to know how to cure your condition.
Well I had to learn how to stop sweating because I too was one of the sufferers of this embarrassing condition. I had been suffering with this for as long as I can remember and it got to a point where I couldn't handle it anymore.
I highly recommended the natural ways:
* Drink more than six glasses of water each day, this will preserve a good blood stream and control the excessive sweating.
* You can also drink saga tea, drink it daily as this destroys the toxins in the body and therefore lessen the sweating in a person, especially the armpits.
* Get some fresh lemon juice and apply it to your body parts which tend to sweat a lot. Leave it like that for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off. If you do not have fresh lemon juice, you can use vinegar or tomato pulp as they have the same effect on sweating too much.
* You can make a paste by milling eucalyptus leaves and walnut together. Place the pasta on body parts prone to sweating too much and do not touch for around 5-10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
* Maintain a low fat diet. Stay away from sugar, salt and spices.
* Wear only clothes made out of cotton. Do not wear silk and other ?slick“ fabrics which generally make the whole sweating thing even worse.
* Get cotton pads, soak them up in lemon juice and baking soda. Patting the cotton pads under the armpits will minimize the body smell and sweating too much, and along that it will give you a fresh and tingly feeling all day long.
recommended reading "stop sweating & start living"
it could be due to your sweat glands producing too much sweat. The option to fixing that, is to have botox injections into your armpits. BUT THAT IS THE LAST RESORT REALLY.
Try and exercise, ans 9st at 15 is over weight. Go to your GP and explain your situation, and they'll provide extra details and cures, or even give you a diagnosis. Do you use any deodrant? if not, that might help alot.
Check out the embarrasing bodies website, and type something on the lines of "sweat" into their search box. Hope this helps:)
Do you feel warm or do you just sweat? Some people have a higher metabolism, so they feel warm and might sweat more.
I have a slower metabolism, so I always feel cold in the winter, but in the summer I sweat a lot. Maybe I have more sweat glands than the average person.
There are a number of explanations from being unfit to what genes you have. People with a lot of muscles sweat a lot by the way! But you shouldn't worry about it just put some 24/7 Anti-Perspirant where it is worse.
Sweating is good after all. Thats why people wants to exercise because they need to sweat a lot to remove the toxins inside the body and to lose weight.
I had this problem. You may have a condition called hyperhidrosis which means you sweat too much but it is not curable (i think) but there are ways to help it or like me, i randomly started sweating so much that i put more than one t shirt on and using half a can of deodorant dont do this just wear normal clothes. I think i sweated so much because i was not confident with what or do at school for example. Then sweating just made me lose confidence or it could just be a random thing it happened to me for about 3/4 of a year. Advice i can give to you is just ignore it be proud of it and if your still not happy goto the doctors and see if you do have hyperhidrosis and they will sort you out