Where can I buy glasses like these(photo inside)?!

Question: Where can I buy glasses like these(photo inside)?
The ones that one like or similar to the one Ne-Yo was wearing in the movie Battle: Los Angeles. Here is a picture on how it looks like.http://cdn.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/up… Also, around how much are they going to cost? And are they called wide frame glasses? Because without a name i cant seem to find them anywhere online. Sorry for jamming so many questions into one question. Thanks so much in advance.


They look like some of these Ray-Bans to me:

Those are popular, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's what they used in the movie.

They will run $200+ if you get them from an optical store, and $130+ if you get them online. I'm 100% sure you could find close knock-offs too. I don't think that there's a specific name for that type of frames that you could easily search on though - you might just need to look at lots of frame sites for large plastic men's frames.

The other answerer's suggestion about seeing if anyone on IMDB knows is a good idea too.

You could try the trivia page on imdb or posting a message/question there? Just a suggestion. Real movie buffs there and real sunglass experts..? Maybe...?

They look like BCG's I use to wear in the military. BCG's aka Birth Control Glasses because trust me, you wear them and you won't get none.

The consumer health information on answer-health.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 answer-health.com -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories