Only females answer this, please.?!

Question: Only females answer this, please!.!?
The upper part of my vaginal area hurts when I touch it!. Not on the inside, just a small part on the outside of it feels almost like a bruise!. I just noticed it a few hours ago!. Why does it feel this way, and what could have caused it!?Www@Answer-Health@Com

Either you hurt yourself when you were masturbating (or having sex), or you like bruised yourself randomly!.!.!.or it's a pimple, kinda like acne, or it's something more serious!. Keep the area clean and be gentle and see if it heals soon!.!.!.if not, see a doctor!.Www@Answer-Health@Com

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2011 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Categories